This blog is for everyone who has in~laws who make their life hell. Welcome to Hades! After years of putting up with this BS, I decided to tell my story.I have also recruited some fellow suffers to tell their stories, if you would like to join us just let me know. Misery loves company!!!! jadedragon6002@aol.com

Friday, November 28, 2008

Catching up on the BS my in-laws pull

I didn't realize I hadn't posted in so long.....................................



This is what has been going on since my FIL's funeral and now.



SBIL (Stupid Brother in law) calls his Mommy and whines how he is going to lose everything. MIL calls Dragon and convinces him that he owes it to his brother to loan him $1,500.00 because Dragon had a chance to go to college and SBIL didn't. Dragon studied hard made good grades and with a combination of PELL GRANTS & STUDENT LOANS went to college and got a BS degree. Money was very tight when we first got married due to having to pay off the loans. Which no one in his family helped us with.



Dragon had taken out a personal loan (yep another one, and this one has my name on it too) to repair our roof after it was damaged by a hurricane. We were planning to use the money that we had left over to pay off Dragon's truck because the interest rate on the truck was higher then the interest rate for the personal loan. Instead he gives the money to SBIL, even though I objected.



BB was in a car wreck and totaled his car. We can't afford to buy another one as we still have the loan on my car, the loan on Dragon's truck and the Personal loan to pay off, and two kids in college. SBIL has made no attempt to repay the money we loaned him two years ago. As a result I usually do not have a vehicle and spend the majority of my time stuck at home with no way to go anywhere. (there is no public transportation where we live).

Now MIL is making noises about how Dragon needs to fix up her house for her.................

I am so sick of these people and I am sick of Dragon.

5 comments:

carmachu said...

I think you may have to put your foot down dear. Its either them or you and the family he helped make.

Its time. Its WAY past time for Dragon to grow up and tell them no, he doesnt owe anyone anything. ESPECIALLY a brother in law who married into this nuthouse.

SM said...

Money is a deal breaker for me. You two definitely need marriage counseling if the marriage is going to last.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the other posters.Time to take the bull by the horns and have a serious heart to heart talk with Dragon.

carmachu said...

Hey you. Just checking in on you and seeing how you are. Havent heard from you in a while.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear all the crap you deal with but dont go giving any ultamateums unless you want to be single cause chances are his first famitly will always come first . How they manage to maintain that control over your life I'll never understand but it really sucks that they think it okay to do it. If Karma really is a bitch heres hoping they get theirs !

Followers

Contributors