This blog is for everyone who has in~laws who make their life hell. Welcome to Hades! After years of putting up with this BS, I decided to tell my story.I have also recruited some fellow suffers to tell their stories, if you would like to join us just let me know. Misery loves company!!!! jadedragon6002@aol.com

Sunday, August 13, 2006

SIL is Spreading Rumors

I AM SO Sick of This BS
My Mother called in tears. When she went for her checkup the receptionist told her she was so sorry that Dragon and I were getting divorced and that it was to bad he was getting custody of the kids because I was an unfit Mother. She had gotten the news from SIL, who will be moving in with Dragon to take care of the kids. SIL, is so happy she will finally have the chance to be a stay at home Mom. Mother wanted to know why I hadn't told her me and Dragon were having problems and assured me that they would help me hire a lawyer to get custody of the kids. Then I started getting calls from former high school friends, they were so sorry to hear I was getting divorced.
Uhhhhhhhhh, me and Dragon aren't getting divorced and we aren't having problems. I call Dragon and DEMANDED he come home from work immediately so we can talk. No, he doesn't want a divorce, where did I GET THAT DUMB IDEA???? From everyone in Hades who has been calling me, that's where. Dragon called MIL. Apparently SIL and Sugar Daddy got in a fight. She is unhappy that he can't spend holiday's with her. What did she expect? He can hardly tell his wife that he isn't going to be home for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentines, or Easter because he is spending it with his Mistress! Without Sugar Daddy, SIL can't afford the trailer and will not have anywhere to live. So she decided to come live with Dragon. She had called Dragon last week at work and asked about coming to visit us for awhile. Dragon told her that we didn't really have room for guest, that I was busy and wouldn't want company and that he would be going out of town on business anyway so they wouldn't have a chance to visit. Her solution was to get rid of me. I am not sure what she hoped to accomplish by telling everyone that Dragon and I were getting divorced and that I am an unfit Mother. She had to know it would get back to us, as Hades is a small town and everyone minds everyone else's business. I am just so sick of SIL and all this BS, and her and Sugar Daddy patched things up so she hasn't lost anything.........................If I didn't think it would make more problems for me and Dragon, I really wish Sugar Daddy's wife would find out about them.

2 comments:

carmachu said...

Might I suggest a small suggestion before commenting?

Get your pistol permit and a gun. Or a small shotgun you KNOW how to use.

Just in case SIL "fantasies" about getting rid of you dont move into the realm of, well, getting rid of you.

People this sick in the head, just maybe capable of doing so if they think it MIGHT get them what they want.


Talk about whackjob logic. Duh, she's sleeping with a married man, or course he isnt going to spend a holiday with her. Anyone right in the head would figure that out.


Uhm dear, sugar daddy's wife CAN find out about SIL and Sugar daddy. A simple phone call to her and letting her know WHEN sugar daddy is there and getting it timed right so she shows up at the trailer when they are together....

It all depends if you can withstand the shitstorm that will come from it(because you will get blamed whether you make the call or not WHEN they are discovered, or sugar daddy gets tired of SIL).

SO what did Dragon do about this? I mean after the dream she had.....nipping this in teh bud might have been a good thing...

Deb said...

I completely agree with Carm. Get a gun, learn to use it.

I also think going one step further, write all of this down somewhere that IF something happens to you the cops can find it to prosecute her, or contact the authorities and just let them know of the harassment. I know that sounds a little morbid or extreme but crazy people DO crazy things!

Followers

Contributors