This blog is for everyone who has in~laws who make their life hell. Welcome to Hades! After years of putting up with this BS, I decided to tell my story.I have also recruited some fellow suffers to tell their stories, if you would like to join us just let me know. Misery loves company!!!! jadedragon6002@aol.com

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Happy Holidays?????

I will be taking a break from blogging for the holidays, hopefully my team members will have something to post in the meantime. I am sure when I return in January there will be tons of stories to tell. MIL is already causing problems for me. I hope my readers have a Happy Thanksgiving & A Merry Christmas. I am already Miserable!!!! So you can expect post full of doom and gloom in January.

You can now subscribe to the blog and receive emails whenever someone post to IN~Laws From Hell.

7 comments:

carmachu said...

Have a happy holidays and hang in there kiddo....dig your heels in....

Jade said...

Hi Carmachu for some reason my email isn't working, I got your last message, but couldn't reply to it.
------------------------------------
Yeah! Throw a serious hissy fit.

ME: I wonder if it will do any good

I'm sorry to hear about it. Wish I had some advice, but at this point I'm stumped and speechless here.....I really got nothing to say or add.

ME: I am pretty stumped myself, as Dragon has been stressing about paying off our loans and saving money; then did a 180 to lend/give his brother money.

Good luck.
ME: Thanks. I'll blog it when I get a chance. ~J

carmachu said...

got it!yeah dragon has this oddness about him for the way he does things in his own home life, and a 180 for your inlaws.....

Deb said...

Are you ever coming back?

Unknown said...

hi i would like to exchange my link with you if you are interested in link exchange with me email me on :-
bagde.hotlines@gmail.com
my blog url is :-
hollywood-premier.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

hey carm...I wanted to email you ..I dont have your email..could you somhow post it for me ..thanks

Philip. said...

Great blog, glad I found it :-)

Followers

Contributors