This blog is for everyone who has in~laws who make their life hell. Welcome to Hades! After years of putting up with this BS, I decided to tell my story.I have also recruited some fellow suffers to tell their stories, if you would like to join us just let me know. Misery loves company!!!! jadedragon6002@aol.com

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Back Story Part II

SIL Wants My Car
Ok, first of all FIL, has NEVER bought any of his kids cars. He co-signed loans so they could buy their own used cars. But of course SIL thinks she is special.
SIL doesn't even have a JOB, so there is no way she can make car payments. She has no intention of getting a JOB either. But she is in a snit because her half-brother, got a truck (that Step-Mom co-signed for). HB has a JOB and he is not only making car payments, but he is paying for his insurance too. But since she is a couple of months older she is whining that it's not fair he has a vehicle and she doesn't. Never mind that FIL is currently unemployed as the partnership he has been in for years has been dissolved.
Step-Mom's car needs a new transmission, she is currently driving FIL's truck. So FIL makes SIL an offer. He will either pay $300 to fix the transmission in Step-Mom's car (which is a standard) and give the car to SIL or he will sell the car as is and give SIL whatever he gets out of it +$300, so she can buy her own car. She wants the car (never mind that she can't drive a standard). So FIL gets the car fixed and SIL talks her boy friend into coming with her to get it. Since she can't drive a standard he gets stuck driving the car back, while she drives his automatic. He parks the car under a tree in MIL's yard and that is where it stays until the tires dry rot, and dirt daubbers build nest under the hood.
Now SIL wants to trade it for my car. The car my parents gave me when I graduated from high school. I don't think so. Yes, I can drive a standard but if I had wanted a standard my parents would have given me one. Sorry SIL but you are NOT getting your greedy little hands on my car. No matter how much trouble you cause between me and Dragon, with your whining and begging. It's not my problem you told FIL you wanted a car you had no intention of learning to drive. Grow up and clean up your own mess.

No comments:

Followers

Contributors