This blog is for everyone who has in~laws who make their life hell. Welcome to Hades! After years of putting up with this BS, I decided to tell my story.I have also recruited some fellow suffers to tell their stories, if you would like to join us just let me know. Misery loves company!!!! jadedragon6002@aol.com

Saturday, July 08, 2006

In The Beginning -Part II

The Wedding From Hell
No kidding, my wedding day was one of the worst days of my life.
It started off nice enough, beautiful sunny summer day, all a girl good ask for. And like most girls I had been imagining my wedding day ever since I was a very little girl. I always imagined it as a day full of happiness and love, the reality was MUCH different.
Since Dragon told me his WHOLE family loved me, silly me thought they would be happy we were getting married. Stupid me was dumb enough to ask his sister to be a junior bridesmaid. Boy was that a mistake. While I am getting dressed for my big day, she is in the bridal room yelling and screaming that she hates me, that I am stealing her brother, and that she doesn't want me to marry Dragon. Needless to say I was speechless. She did finally knock off the temper tantrum, but she sniffled through the whole wedding.

Then when the photographer is taking pictures, that MY FAMILY paid for. My MIL insisted on having a picture of "just her family" made. A picture that I was excluded from. Again I was speechless, especially as my family footed the bill for the entire wedding, including the photographs. And did she offer to reimburse us for her family photograph, NO!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read all of your entries and I am amazed to finally find someone that is as intelligent and opinionated as you are. I feel for your situation about the in-laws, my soon to be in-laws are great. Where are you from?

Jade said...

I am from a small town in Mississippi(aka Hades).

Glad you lucked out on in~laws, I have a wonderful FIL and Step-Mom-in-law. Which is why they are seldome mentioned in the blog.

When's the wedding?

Followers

Contributors