This blog is for everyone who has in~laws who make their life hell. Welcome to Hades! After years of putting up with this BS, I decided to tell my story.I have also recruited some fellow suffers to tell their stories, if you would like to join us just let me know. Misery loves company!!!! jadedragon6002@aol.com

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Welcome to Hades
I know many of you have absolutely wonderful in~laws, who welcomed you to the family with open arms. You don't have a clue why all those in~law jokes abound. Sorry this blog isn't for you, unless you just want to read about how the rest of us suffer.
On the other hand there are those of us who have in~laws from HELL, this blog is for you. Some of you will read this blog and say "Man I thought I had it bad" and feel much better because while your in~laws are bad they aren't nearly as bad as mine. Others will read this blog and say "If only I had it so good, my in~laws are much worse then yours" and be depressed for days. And a lucky few of you while you have in~laws from hell at least have spouses that support you (please tell us, how do you get your spouse to stand up to MOMMY!!).
Feel free to comment, and offer advice .....................
If you have a story to tell and want to post at In~laws From Hell just send me an email at jadedragon6002@aol.com and I will be happy to add you to the team.

1 comment:

MM said...

Aren't we getting snarky?

Followers

Contributors